LANSDALE, PA — A Lansdale woman who owed nearly $5,000 in child support was arrested in an overnight raid Wednesday, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said. She was among six were arrested across the county.
The group collectively owed $35,677.54 in child support for 13 children, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
The following suspects were arrested, and are awaiting preliminary hearings:
- Daniel Briggs of 2122 Chestnut Ave., Norristown, Pa., owes $10,632.00 for one child.
- Zachary Bright of 124 Wayne Ave., Norristown, Pa., owes $4,325.60 for three children.
- Theresa Hall of 2520 Skippack Pike, Lansdale, Pa., owes $4,979.64 for two children.
- Gregory Kencik of 1451 Skippack Pike, Unit B, Blue Bell, Pa., owes $8,745.82 for three children.
- Brian Malave of 207 Arbor Court, North Wales, Pa., owes $2,877.85 for two children.
- Mark Rose of 101 W. Freedley St., Norristown, Pa., owes $4,116.63 for two children.